Ingredients for 4 people, ole!
1kg of potatoes
1 big onion
100ml of olive oil (or other kind of oil)
2 teaspoon of salt
- Look at the first number in the egg: HERE
0 (Eggs from ecological certified production)
1 (Eggs from free-range chickens without ecological feeding certificate)
2 (Eggs from chickens living in indoor housing but in the ground)
3 (Avoid them, these eggs are from stressed chickens living in small cells)
- Peal and cut the potatoes into slim slices.
- Chop the onion.
- Fry slowly the potatoes and onion in a pan using the lid. Move them from time to time until they start to become soft and toasted.
- Take out most of the oil and put it into a bowl. You can reuse this.
- Put the potatoes and onion in another bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl till you have a homogeneous mix.
- Add the salt.
- Mix the potatoes, onion and eggs in one of the bowls till you have a homogeneous mix
- Warm up the pan with a bit of oil and add the mix.
- Turn it upside down with a plate on the pan ( BE CAREFUL AND FAST)
- Take it out of the pan when it looks toasted.
You have your tortilla