Something tasty for a fresh and sunny day!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 300 g of bulgur
- 125 g mushrooms, sliced
- 50 g of fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g of parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt and pepper
- Warm the olive oil in a pan and cook the mushrooms and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and the bulgur and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cheese and the spinach, mix it all well and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve it and enjoy your meal!