8-10 medium potatoes
2 medium aubergines
1 large zucchini
1 ball mozzarella, drained and torn into pieces
1 tablespoon of oil (preferably olive oil), a little bit of butter
Salt, sweet paprika spice
1) Cut the potatoes into small pieces and put them into a pot with boiling water and salt. Let them cook for approx. 30 minutes.
2) Take a small pot and boil water for the tomatoes. When the water is boiling, add the tomatoes for 5-7 minutes, then take them out and cut them into small pieces.
3) Cut the aubergines and zucchini into round slices and add them in a frying pan with the tablespoon of oil and some salt. Add also the cut tomatoes and a little bit of water. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for approx. 30 min.
4) When the potatoes are boiled, drain the water, add the butter and the sweet paprika and mix it together.
5) When the aubergines and zucchini are ready, add the slices of mozzarella on top and let it melt for 2-3 minutes.
6) Serve it with a fresh fruit juice and a smile. 🙂