Pastiço is a typical traditional Albanian dish. It’s delicious and very easy to prepare.
• a package of spaghetti 500 gr
• 1 liter of milk
• white cheese (feta)
• 2 eggs
• 2 spoons of flour
• olive oil
1. Put a pan with salted water to boil, then add the spaghetti and leave for half the time shown in the instructions because the other half time they will be cooked in the oven.
2. In the meanwhile in another pan put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 spoons of flour and cook the flour until it is yellow-red.
3. In a bowl put the milk and one egg, the white cheese together and mix them. (Remember to keep one glass of milk for the end.) When the flour in the pan is yellow add the mixture and leave it for around three minutes on heat.
4. Drain the pasta. Add the pasta and the cream we prepared with the milk and the other ingredients together and put it in a baking pan.
5. Add the glass of milk in a bowl and mix it with the remaining egg. Spread this final mixture evenly on top of the pasta already in the baking pan.
6. Cook in the oven for 20- 25 minutes in 200 °C.
Final step: Enjoy!