A delicious, healthy and easy to make meal.
Disclaimer: I don’t know the origin of this meal, and I don’t even know whether it has one for that matter. I just gave it my hometown’s name, because I am the one who made it and I am allowed to be the godfather in this case. 🙂
Ingredients (3-4 people):
- 2kg of potatoes
- Five small onions
- A 250gr of canned green peas
- Boil the unpeeled potatoes until they soften up
- Meanwhile, peel the onions and cut them on small pieces
- Dry the peas and mix them with the onions
- Take out the potatoes when they are cooked, peel them and cut them in semi-small squares
- Put them in another stew-pan, along with the mixed peas and onions
- Put sunflower oil in the stew-pan and distribute it in it equally
- Put a sweet paprika and Vegeta*
- Stir without an interruption until the potatoes acquire yellow-golden colour while mashing with the onions and peas
*An extremely popular Balkan spice made out of several different vegetables, sold throughout the world.