1 kg tomatoes
150g fresh spinach (in this case, baby spinach)
1.5 kg potato gnocchi
1 small can of tomato paste (50/70g)
A little bit of garlic
2-3 spoons of olive oil
Salt, pepper, oregano
Optional: Parmesan/grated cheese
- Boil around 2 liters of water.
- Cut the tomatoes in small cubes and add them in a frying pan with the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the baby spinach and the tomato paste.
- Add the boiled water in a pot on the cooker, then add the gnocchi. Leave them boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the gnocchi are boiled, put off the water. Add the gnocchi in the frying pan and mix them with the sauce.
- Cut mozzarella into small slices and add it to the frying pan.
- Serve it with Parmesan or grated cheese, if you are a big cheese-fan.