Ingredients (5 persons):
– 1 Loaf (1 kg) of darker bread with cumin
– 200 g of grated cheese
– 5 tablespoons of corn
– 10 olives filled with peppers
– Tablespoon of spices
– 4 tablespoons of light margarine
– 4 pelati tomatoes
– 1 big cucumber
– Balsamic vinegar
– Olive oil
1. Cut the olives and pelati into smaller pieces. Cut the bread into pieces of desirable size (tip – smaller pieces are easier to eat), make sure they’re not cut too thick. Cut cucumbers to circles or triangles.
2. Put the grated cheese, margarine, olives, corn and spices in a bowl. Mix everything up with a spoon to get a sticky mixture.
3. Spread some margarine on the bottom of bread to prevent it from getting stuck to the oven tray or use baking paper.
4. Spread pelati over the bread. Cover them with the cheese mixture. Put the bread pizza on the oven tray.
5. Put the tray with bread pizza in the oven, pre-heated to 180 degrees (heating from above and below function).
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes. The cheese should melt and the bread should harden a bit, become crusty. It is all matter of taste – you can bake for a shorter period to get softer bread or longer period to get harder, crustier bread. Remove from the oven after it’s done.
7. While the bread pizza is baking, mix the cut cucumbers with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Put the bread on a plate forming a cross. Add salad in between the bread pieces.