200gr red lentils
Salt and pepper
A bit of olive oil
1 tbsp. of sour cream on top (once the soup is in the plates)
1. Wash the red lentils in water, for 2-3 times.
2. Boil about 1.5l of water in a big pot.
3. Chop the onion, carrot and celery root into small pieces, then put them into the boiling water. Then add the lentils into the boiling water.
4. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Cook for about 40 minutes.
6. Put the pot away and leave everything rest for 10-15 minutes.
7. Use a blender to blend the mix.
When serving the soup, add a tablespoon of sour cream on top.
Enjoy it and stay warm!