1. Add the millet to a litre of boiling water. Cook for about 15 minutes, until the millet gets soft.
2. While the millet is cooking, you can cut tomatoes into smaller pieces, wash the corn and peas.
3. Once the millet is cooked, pour away excess water and mix in cut tomatoes, corn and peas. Put on the side so that it can cool a bit.
4. Scramble both eggs, add spices, cooking and sour cream. Mix well.
5. Oil the baking tray with olive oil.
6. Evenly spread the millet and vegetable mixture across the tray.
7. Cover everything with the egg, spices and cream mixture.
8. Put the tray into an oven preheated to 190. Bake for about 30 minutes.
The creamy mixture on top should form a soft crust. The millet is usually a bit moist because of the vegetables. You can make it even fresher by serving with sour cream.