- 4 small potatoes (2 medium);
- 1 small cabbage;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 1 paprika;
- 1 can of beans;
- green runner beans (you can use frozen ones);
- tomato paste;
- your favourite spices.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, put into a frying pan, add some oil and salt. Roast for 10 minutes (until potatoes become softer).
- Cut cabbage into thin slices and put into a frying pan along with 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- While potatoes and cabbage are roasting, cut paprika and tomatoes into small pieces.
- In approximately 25 minutes add paprika, beans, tomatoes and green beans.
- In 5 minutes add spices and leave on a small heat for 3-5 minutes.
It’s ready! Enjoy your meal.